What SOS Association Management Solutions Can Do for You
- Allow association leaders to concentrate on policy issues instead of administrative tasks
- Provide affordable, professional, management expertise and technology through the concept of shared resources
- Customize staff activity to meet association needs
- Maintain continuity of business operation during changes in leadership and staff
- Provide cost-effective solutions to personnel, equipment, facilities, and budget
SOS is an accredited member of the AMC Institute, the trade association for AMC’s. As an accredited AMC, our clients are assured that our company policies and management practices are up to the professionalism and high industry standards for association management companies.
Find out more about how AMC’s and how to best utilize their services for your association at www.amcinstitute.org.
Not sure if your association is ready for professional management? Read an article written for SOS clients on how to tell if your association is ready for the next step.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Partner with an Accredited Association Management Company:
- AMCs serve as headquarters — staff, files and history all live in one place.
- Free your Board to focus on strategic direction, rather than tactical issues.
- Remain in the know with a strong base of institutional knowledge.
- Stop losing sleep over liability issues.
- Tap experts and skilled specialists in a variety of functional areas.
- Access the latest technological advances, without all the associated costs.
- Retain skilled staff members that align with your organization’s needs.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the association industry.
- Enjoy enhanced leverage with outside vendors and increased buying power.
- Say goodbye to HR headaches for good.