SOS is dedicated to the growth of trade, professional and nonprofit associations and to serving these associations with the highest standards of ethics, integrity and ability. Our mission is to help associations be the best they can be by offering custom management solutions that make them efficient, productive and prosperous. Our core values and beliefs include: creating a team atmosphere that encourages staff to achieve their professional goals; exceeding client expectations by providing outstanding service; and giving back to the community, which is at the core of serving associations. To that end, our staff supports and volunteers for nonprofit organizations and serves on nonprofit Boards within our community.
One of our strengths is our size. SOS is small enough to provide the personal touch and focused attention to each of our clients, but we also have the ability to grow alongside the organizations we serve. SOS is uniquely qualified to handle organizations of all sizes and structures, including affiliates, chapters, local, state, national or international associations.
Our core competencies, which we are continuously developing and improving, include:
• effectively leading and managing nonprofits;
• planning and implementing successful events and meetings;
• inspiring passion, teamwork and leadership;
• building sustainable relationships and cultivating prospective donors;
• providing opportunities for professional development and continuing education for staff and leadership;
• thinking strategically and fostering collaboration, creativity and innovation;
• providing accountability, reliability and focus; and
• providing “the personal touch” for each of our client organizations.
Your organization will have the full support and resources of all employees’ experience, expertise and client commitment to meet the specific needs and goals of the organization to ensure a long-term partnership and client satisfaction. Let us assist you in engaging your members, stakeholders and other professionals while building lasting relationships and awareness in the community.
Click here to read a recent study on the ROI of using an AMC.
Click here for the SOS-At-A-Glance Fact Sheet.